Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Daily Tweet Rehash

Coeur d'Alene...you know you need a home stager if...you use a gun safe as a TV stand IN YOUR BEDROOM..

Not sure if it's just our location in the Northwest..... But gun racks, gun cases, or gun safes are not considered furniture. Please do not use them as such! The first time I saw a gun safe being used as a TV stand, in the bedroom, I thought it was an anomaly. Guess not so much! Thus, my need to Tweet and write a follow up Blog about the subject.
I realize hunting is big up here. But let's remember that the master bedroom, in particular, is supposed to be a retreat. Remove any distractions in the master bedroom. Make sure your bedroom sets the mood for it's intended use. I go so far as asking all my stagings to remove TV's from the master bedroom as well.
Buyers want to 'buy in' to a certain life style that needs to be in effect in your house. Most buyers are moving up with a new purchase. Make your home appear as the next step up for them.
Do your spouse a favor and get the guns out of the bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment